- I found a note in my coat pocket after I went home from Ryan's. It said "I love you" followed by a heart. ♥
- I got my hair cut, finally. The back was getting waaay too long. It is now back to the appropriate length of 3/4 of an inch. \o/
- As of this moment, I have no major assignments due for school! \o/ \o/ \o/
- I have a week's worth of unread Mark Reads Harry Potter to read, and three episodes of Hellcats that I have not yet seen :D
- I am starting a new game of Dragon Age, wheee!
So, I've been really busy lately. I've pretty much given up on that 30 Days Of Harry Potter thing because I just can't get on the computer every day. Bleh.
On Saturday, I went to a music festival. It was incredibly awesome. My favorite artists there were Faber Drive, Jay Sean, and Stereos. Faber Drive were just amazing and talented and polite and adorable. Jay Sean isn't even an artist I normally listen to, but he puts on an amazing, energetic performance and he's brilliant at beatboxing. Stereos didn't sound great (without autotune, their lead singer has the weirdest voice I've ever heard... it's REALLY high pitched, I totally wasn't expecting it), but they were easily one of the nicest bands there, and they put on a good performance. The rest of the artists were mostly rap, plus Down With Webster and Girlicious and Hedley. And Hedley were good, but their lead singer is an asshole. He said such charming things as "You'd better sing along to this song, and if you don't know the words, there's the door and you can get the fuck out." I was not impressed. But other than that, it was probably the best seven hours of my summer so far. :D
I know I haven't posted in FOREVER, but I've has such a busy week. I've accomplished the following:
- Worked on a SGA vid
- Worked on a SGA/AAR crossover fic
- Driven a whole bunch
- Spent hours and hours with Ryan
- GOT MY BRACES OFF.
Today, my aunt threw a party. There was about 50 people there, including family members and people she works with. I brought Ryan with me, and it was lots of fun. My aunt lives on a lake, and she owns a motorboat, so we went tubing a few times (which is where you tie an inner tube to a motorboat and ride along behind at high speeds \o/). They own a three-person tube, so I ended up between Ryan and a another guy named Ryan (who... ironically is also 17 years old and 6'3"...). It was like a Ryan sandwich. Good times.
( The Questions )
Day 10: Horcruxes or Hallows?
The Hallows are way more awesome. I love mythology, so items from an old legend are incredibly awesome to me. It's like that story about the three brothers who get a flying carpet, a magic mirror, and a magic apple... That was like my favorite story as a kid, idek what it's called. Either way, the Hallows are badass.
I have now been sick for nine days straight. I went to school once this week. I am still not better. I'm going to fail History and French. D:
Now, positive things!
- I have the best boyfriend ever. He's been over here to keep me company six out of the nine days I've been sick. ♥
- MarkReadsHarryPotter is the best blog ever. I was unsure if I could handle it until he got to chapter four of book one and he loves it and this makes me ridiculously happy.
- BrettTheIntern is my favorite person ever. He's so hyperactive and silly and awesome and I just wanna hug him *__*
So yesterday, as I mentioned, I was horribly sick. I was expecting to be lonely and bored all day, but then after school let out, my boyfriend showed up at my house and announced that he was going to take care of me till my mother got home. So he made me food, got me some more blankets, and snuggled me till I felt better. It was actually the sweetest thing anyone's ever done for me. He is awesome ♥